Checklists & Tips
• Preparing Your Listing – Tips for getting your property ready to list.
• During Your Listing – Ideas for keeping your property in top condition, ensuring it is competitive with others during the selling process.
• Showing Checklist – Things to help make the most of showing your property to potential buyers.
• Guide to Moving – Planning and packing tips and tricks to ensure your moving day is a success.
• Moving with Pets – Moving can be stressful on your furry family members. These are tips to make it easier on you and them.
• Tips for a Smooth Mortgage Process – Do’s and Don’ts to keep your home buying process on the right track.
• 50 Spring/Summer Home Maintenance Tips – Preventative maintenance tips to help avoid major repairs and reduce energy consumption.
• 50 Fall/Winter Home Maintenance Tips – Preventative maintenance tips to save on energy costs and remain warm and cozy through the winter months.
• Common Real Estate Terms – Commonly used real estate jargon to help you better understand the process.
• Pre-Qualified…or Pre-Approved for a mortgage. Do you know the difference?
• The Mystery of the Credit Score (Part 1) What are lenders looking for and what happens when they pull your credit report?
• The Mystery of the Credit Score (Part 2) Credit history… just as important as your credit score.
• Choosing the Right Lender. What questions should you ask?
• What Are Your Closing Costs? And other expenses a buyer incurs at closing.
• Benefits for Veteran & Military Home Buyers. US Navy Veteran and Loan Officer Tim Britt explains the benefits of the VA Loan Program.
• Choosing Which Neighborhood is Right for You. While we can’t decide which neighborhood is best for you, we are happy to provide you with tools and resources to find the one that best meets your needs.