During Your Listing
• Lawn & Garden
– Keep the grass freshly cut and the landscaping manicured.
– Keep leaves removed from lawn and flowerbeds.
• Decks, Patios, Driveways, Porches, & Fences
– Keep outdoor furniture straight and brushed off, and keep firewood stacked neatly.
– Keep all lawn equipment, hoses, tools, bikes, & toys picked up.
• Front Porch: Extra Attention Needed! This should be very welcoming.
– Keep front door, doormat and porch area clean, flowers watered, and cobwebs knocked down.
– Keep entire house dusted and vacuumed at all times.
– Keep all glass and mirrors sparkling clean.
– Keep pet and smoke odors neutralized.
– Keep small items neat and organized (books, children’s games and toys)
– Keep stairways clear of items.
– Keep beds made up daily.
– Keep walls and doors clean from scuff marks, fingerprints and smudges.
– Keep a few fresh flower arrangements throughout home.
– Periodically check to make sure all light bulbs are working.
– Replace HVAC filters as needed.
– Keep closets organized and closet floors clear.
– Keep countertops free of clutter and wiped down.
– Keep sink and appliances clean and refrigerator cleared of spoiled foods and odor-free.
– Deodorize garbage disposal as needed.
– Keep vanity countertops wiped down & personal care items stored neatly.
– Keep mirrors, sinks, toilets, tub and shower walls and door clean.