Choose Living Local Nashville to help you and your family and friends with relocations!
- Know anyone from another part of the country looking to call Nashville home?
- Thinking about moving to Tennessee and making Nashville your place of retirement?
- Know someone in Nashville who’s pursuing an out-of-town job opportunity, or perhaps moving to another city to be closer to family?
Whether relocating to or from Middle Tennessee, Living Local Nashville can be a significant resource for those facing such a move.
For those looking to move to our area, we can:
- Recommend an agent to help you sell your house in your current city
- Provide neighborhood tours and familiarize you with Nashville to help you zone in on a specific area that most suits your needs and lifestyle
- Set you up for email alerts notifying you of new listings that match your criteria as soon as they hit the market, and introduce you to other search tools to find the home of your dreams
- Refer you to a local mortgage lender
- Recommend a moving company
- Help locate temporary housing in Nashville, if needed
- Furnish you with vendor recommendations, such as cleaners, painters, flooring specialists, plumbers, roofers, and other trusted contractors to help you get settled in
- Make as many recommendations as you request for restaurants, shops, services, and other local businesses
- Refer you to our website for additional Area Information and Relocation tips
- Stay available to answer any questions you may have about Nashville, the local real estate market or anything else you need.
For those moving away from the Nashville area, we can:
- Provide you with a Comparable Market Analysis and help you decide what your home is worth and make suggestions on how you might secure a higher sale price
- Discuss with you our proven marketing strategy to list your home for sale and promote your listing aggressively within our in-house realtor network of over 1,000 agents, as well as on realtor sites and community pages on social media, locally and nationally
- Refer you to cleaners, painters, window cleaners, electricians, HVAC techs and other trusted vendors to help prepare your home for the market
- Refer you to our website for additional Resources on preparing and listing your home and showing it to prospective buyers
- Recommend an agent in your destination city to help find your new home
- Recommend a moving company
- Hopefully, keep in touch after your move to see how you and your family are doing in your new hometown.
Whether moving to or from Nashville, our website has moving tips, tips on downsizing if that applies to you, and a lot of other valuable information. As you can see, our services extend much farther than just helping folks buy and sell real estate. We do strive to help our clients buy and sell properties in a manner that is least stressful and as smooth and efficient as possible, but we also want to see our clients preserving their real estate assets and living their best lives in their new homes.
We will certainly miss those who move away, and we enthusiastically welcome those moving in!